What kind of glue do u used to glue the tea cups

  1 answer
  • Cindy Cindy on May 12, 2018
    I'm assuming you are referring to the tea cup planter posted on Home Talk today. E6000 would work great or gorilla glue would work great too. Both can be purchased at Wal Mart or any home improvement store.