Are there any Aquarium DIY advice

+4
I have five aquariums and I have a lot of things that I need help with and a lot of them are diy things.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 18, 2017
    what exactly do you need help with?

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 18, 2017
    Ask your questions, it would be hard to give advice without knowing in what direction the advice is needed. I have had aquariums since the 80's, bothe salt and fresh water. Right now we have a 5, 75, 85, 90, 125 and 150 gallon tanks running with fresh or salt water. Please let me know what you need help with. I am sure that some kind of assistance can be given to you.

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 19, 2017
    Would love to help- what are you looking to diy?

• Patty Anderson Patty Anderson on Dec 19, 2017
    Not sure what you're looking for, so this is a shot in the dark- I have two 50 gallon aquariums that were used for fish and other living things. Eventually I turned them into display cases for many of my collectables! I found out that the diffuser shades that come on overhead four foot lighting actually fits the top of the aquariums! So I added pluggable led lights on the inside top lip, and now my collectables are dust free! Finally!

• Wandamurline Wandamurline on Dec 19, 2017
    I am unsure exactly what you are needing help with....but, many years ago I had a bunch of aquariums and I made a special metal shelf and stacked them and used them as a divider between the living room and dining area.

• Sharon Redwine-Smith Sharon Redwine-Smith on Dec 19, 2017
    I don't know why my plants seem to die I have adequate lighting my water test good I do weekly water changes of 30 to 40% I use a liquid fertilizer 1 time a week and my fish are doing fine I have planted jungle Val java fern java moss and a sword and I know that they are hard but the rest of them should be relatively easy. But for some reason I keep losing them I hope I have given you enough information that you might be able to give me some advice that would help thank you very much I really appreciate it