Decorating a server-French country, rustic/vintage style

+5
I need help decorating the server in dining room. I like French country, rustic/vintage, industrial decor.
q decorating a server french country rustic vintage style, home decor, home decor dilemma, wall decor, window treatments, Need decor ideas for server and something to hang on wall next to curtains Needing to replace the curtains
Need decor ideas for server and something to hang on wall next to curtains. Needing to replace the curtains.
q decorating a server french country rustic vintage style, home decor, home decor dilemma, wall decor, window treatments, This is dining room table if this helps I want to add yellow flowers to bottle on table
This is dining room table, if this helps. I want to add yellow flowers to bottle on table.
  • CK CK on Jul 25, 2016
    Google French country and/or French cottage and you'll find hundreds of ideas. Actually I rarely go straight to Pinterest as other do ;-) I put in a Google search that says "images for_________" and tons of photos come up. You can use any of those for inspiration. BTW, I use a lot of French cottage look in my own LR. You can find me on Facebook (Connie Nikiforoff Designs).

• RebeccaW62 RebeccaW62 on Jul 25, 2016
      Thanks Connie. I've scoured the internet and found lots of ideas, but when I try to find actual pieces, or to know if the piece I like fits, there's a huge disconnect. Im going to keep trying.

• CK CK on Jul 25, 2016
    Just found this blog. You may find great ideas here to inspire your look...and then tweak it to be your very own. http://edithandevelynvintage.com/

• RebeccaW62 RebeccaW62 on Jul 25, 2016
      That's a really nice blog. Thank you for taking your time to tell me about it. Also, I'm trying to find your site on FB.

• Liz Liz on Jul 26, 2016
    Rebecca, you did a beautiful job on the table, so just do the server like the table.

• Marcia Calcaterra Marcia Calcaterra on Jul 26, 2016
    Have you thought about chalk painting your server the white that you have on your table? A blue and white French lamp would look great on it. Also, some Antique French pottery with fruit. I'd keep the mid cent. mirror. Majolica might look nice too! So would a tall French scale in old brass. Have fun and don't over think it. See my shop at Serenities@etsy.com.

• RebeccaW62 RebeccaW62 on Jul 30, 2016
    Some kind soul is helping.