Do y’all make and sell these?

+9
If you do how much would it be to get one, and can I get one in different colors
q do y all make and sell these
  • Sharon Sharon on Dec 22, 2017
    This isn't a commerce site,,,, i would check on www.etsy.com

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 22, 2017
    This website is for DIY projects, so you may be able find a project here showing you how to do this yourself. otherwise this is not a site that you can advertise projects for sale.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 23, 2017
    You could buy the flattened marbles E6000 glue and salvaged window and make your own.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 23, 2017
    this site is geard to the do it yourself crowd. try a "restore" a habitate for humanity project..for the window, and a crafts place like michaels for the flattened marbles and glue.

• Laura Wands Laura Wands on Dec 23, 2017
    I think you could easily do this yourself & get the color(s) & design that you’d want.

• Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Dec 23, 2017
    In business, I have learned that fast nickles are better than slow quarters. Which means making things that are smaller saves you time, money, storage, etc.
    It also means that people are more likely to buy it as it saves them money, too. I would start out with some dollar tree 8 by 10 inch frames and see how they sell. I know they aren't window frames, but you will get a feel for what people like without investing a ton of money and work. Here is a link that might help.

And when you do your first one, please share?

• Bernice H Bernice H on Dec 23, 2017
    Sandra Allen...I have done exactly that. If one does a dry erase pattern on the back..you can do a good job.ONE THING I have learned about most of the glass and frames from dollar store. The glass, for me,is fragile compared to good frames with glass. I don’t know what the difference is,but now I get my frames and glass at thrift stores. They seem to be stronger glass. Or use clear plastic.
    Yes starting smaller is the best way to get the momentum. I also find jars and vases filled with gems at thrift stores,reasonably priced. I have a semi addiction,now I just need to get back to doing them.

• Michele Bartholome Michele Bartholome on Dec 23, 2017
    my guess is its made of those flattened marbles placed on say plexiglass then coveredwith an old window the marbles are in all liklyhood glued down with something like modge podge

• Erica Smith Erica Smith on Dec 25, 2017
    @Ahja I've made something similar and it's fairly easy to do! I used an old window frame or you can specifically get a piece of glass cut or use an (old thrift store find)
    Picture just so you can use the frame and glass. Use a marker to trace your pattern and then glue down the flat marbles with E600 glue. Then grout the whole pic and just keep washing the got off the pic. If you need anymore help or guidance feel free to contact me on FB msg (Erica W Smith of Shallotte NC) or send email to Primgirl19@atmc.net

Merry Christmas,
    Erica Smith

• Jenni Jenni on Dec 26, 2017
    Email me and I can probably help you out. jcoleman0605@gmail.com