How do I attach this project to the wall?

+2
I saw a kitchen back splash idea using shims I understand how to assemble it but I live in an apartment and need to know how to attach it to wall making it easy to remove without damaging the walls.

• Ta Ta on Jan 07, 2018
    Maybe flue/tack them to 1/4" plywood then artach the plywood to the walls.

• Make your template from foam core board or MDF. Attach your Sims to the board and just use double sided tape if using foam core or just gently wedge MDF into place?

• 27524803 27524803 on Jan 07, 2018
    Staples, brads, tacks, upholstery nails (decorative) all make small holes which can easily be Spackeled over and quickly repainted... when you are ready to move.

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 07, 2018
    Then I would get a thin piece of plywood, 1/4" cut to the size of backsplash, make a template with paper to get all your cuts right. Then glue your pieces to it, and use some 1/4" round to fasten it once done to the underside of the cabinet, or another option would be a couple L brackets fastened to the back of your piece and the cabinet underside.