How to tone down the glare on our bingo cards?

+2
We have new bingo cards, and as they are used flat on the table, the lights glare off them. How do we fix this issue?
Thank you

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Dec 29, 2017
    Spray them with a clear matte spray finish from the paint section.

• Mow29857001 Mow29857001 on Dec 29, 2017
    Have you tried to use talcum powder? Sprinkle a little over the cards and then shuffle the cards. Not only does it prevent the glare but it helps prevent 'sliding' around.

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Dec 29, 2017
    If your light fixture has the bulbs facing down then not much you can do unless you play bingo so often that the cost of replacing fixture is worth it same with painting if Selle meant paint cards. It was unclear to me. I have same issue except I pass the time putting puzzles together. I understand the frustration, but I can't justify replacing fixture so I just deal with it. Have fun, I love bingo!

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 29, 2017
    I would fix the light fixture.... add a frosted panel/glass cover to the fixture to reduce glare. You could possible make one of the cool drum shades with a frosted panel on bottom... here is one but I would use a much shallower drum.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWcFzij9II8

• Cheryl Peterson Cheryl Peterson on Dec 31, 2017
    Try sprinkling them with baby powder and then shuffling them several times.