I need to know what kind of glue that works on plastic rims of readers

+4
I have tried everything that I have on the self and cannot find one glue/adhesive that will work on my favorite sunglasses to hold the eye pcs in the rims. Need help. I have used the new laser glue for plastics, super glue, rhino glue. I give up. Any suggestions, thanks
  • Marilyn Lavery-Corliss Marilyn Lavery-Corliss on Jun 14, 2016
    E6000 should work.

• Carol LeDuc Carol LeDuc on Jun 14, 2016
    I've never heard of it. I'll see if I can find it. Thanks Marilyn

• William William on Jun 14, 2016
    If these are prescription they are made out of a composite material. A 2 part epoxy should work. When I worked as a Maintenance Tech for a Nursing Home I repaired many glasses for residents.

@William I thought maybe that might work but I don't have any right now. I'm going to try all the replies I've received and hopefully I can fix them. No they are not prescription, but I really like them and it's hard to find sunglasses with a power+ that aren't bifocals. Thanks William. I'll be in touch.

• Milanie Milanie on Jun 14, 2016
    Gorilla Glue would do the trick. Read and follow directions prior to use.

@Milanie I've tried Gorilla Super Glue but it didn't work. I will try the regular along with the other suggestions and let you all know. Thanks everyone for the help, Carole