I would like more decorating and storage ideas for renters.

+1
  • JAMES A ROLLI JAMES A ROLLI on Dec 15, 2017
    PUT YOUR WRAPPING PAPER INTO A GARMENT BAG AND ALL YOU SMALL DECORATION INTO A DIVED BOXES AND ALL THE FRAGILE ONE PUT INTO A DIFFERENT BOX LABEL FRAGILE WRAP INTO TISSUE PAPER

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 15, 2017
    For decorating go to you resale, thrift stores, estate sales or consignment shop for great prices on all your decorating needs.
    Downsizing several times I have learned to maximize all available storage options. Make your available square footage count. In the kitchen maximize available cupboard storage utilizing various storage bins baskets and elevating wire racks below countertops. You might consider using the backside of the cabinet door too. Purge the things you dont need or store other things that you don’t use often in another area of the house....like under the bed or basement closet. Put you beds on risers and use low profile totes and spacebags under the beds. Switch out summer and winter wardrobes. Some people use storage ottomans or trunksas coffetables to hide extra items as well. Lastly the beds with drawers below the mattress are options too.

• Cheryl Markus Reynolds Cheryl Markus Reynolds on Dec 15, 2017
    One thing I do for storage is I get risers for the beds. It usually lifts them up 3 or 4 inches and you can still get in and out easily. Then I purchase totes that will fit under the bed. I keep my seasonal clothing, decorations, whatever I need to store, under the bed.