Need help with how to vamp up my wallpaper.

+3
Showing pics of what I did to some ugly wallpaper. Now I need other ideas.
q need help with how to vamp up my wallpaper
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jan 04, 2018
    I'm really not sure what your goal is with this, but you may want to paint wide vertical stripes randomly in the same blue color to make it more masculine/graphic/bolder. To contrast with the swirly, more feminine pattern. Or consider painting out some of the flowers blocks of solid color to lessen the "frilliness"

• Steph Lynn Harv Steph Lynn Harv on Jan 04, 2018
      Yeah I was to vague. pics were a before and after of what I’ve done to my bathroom. I have another wall of wallpaper I’d like to vamp up. Thought I had a pic of the other wall but currently at work and I do not. :-( I will get a pic of wall I’d like opinions on what to do with. Thank you so much for replying. :-)

Steph, if you post it I will reply :-)

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jan 05, 2018
    Looking forward to it :-) BTW, your new flowers do look fresher and more stylish....can't wait to see your latest project!

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 05, 2018
    Maybe put some light highlights in the dark blue flowers to soften them.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 07, 2018
    'Just wondering what type of paint you are using. It is a lot of time and effort put into this project to not have the finish durable enough to withstand ordinary wear and cleaning, especially in a bathroom.