My cat scratched up my wallpaper. What can I do? No extra paper to use

+2
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 11, 2018
    Is it on a corner? If so, use a plastic or wooden corner angle to cover damage. If not, Fit Panelling to bottom half of wall? or periodic planks with top rail and paint them, leaving wallpaper in between........

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 11, 2018
    you might find a companion wallpaper...and use it to to patch...or get another roll from an online company.

• Ken Ken on Jan 11, 2018
    There really isn't a lot you can do. Replace the wallpaper or install wainscoting on the lower third of the wall.

• Amber Bailey Amber Bailey on Jan 11, 2018
    I had an area that was frayed from sir kitty. The paper was vintage so replacing it was impossible. I mixed up Elmer’s clear school glue and water and spread it over the frayed area and then used a small roller to dab it down. When it dried Repeated over the few pieces that still stuck up. It’s not perfect but it get to keep my paper

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 11, 2018
    After you fix the wallpaper consider buying some cat furniture so the kitty has a place to sharpen it's claws.