Renovating interior doors

+4
I would like some ideas on how to re-vamp my interior doors, which are the cheapest doors you can buy!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 20, 2018
    Paint or Stain????

• PJ PJ on Jan 20, 2018
    I've seen where wood molding was cut and pieced to make a wainscoting type pattern on doors &/or along a long hallway. You should be able to find directions on YouTube or elsewhere online.

• Have you thought of painting them black?

• PJ PJ on Jan 20, 2018
    Do a search for using strips of molding to create the look of wainscoting on the doors to give them a decorative look.

• 10v32354899 10v32354899 on Jan 20, 2018
    If they are in a mud room or kids room paint them with chalk board paint and give the kids chalk or put your to do and shopping list on it.

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 20, 2018
    Depending on the style of your home, you can glue and tack trim pieces to create the look of panels, or you can sand them down, prime them and paint them white or if you like a more contemporary look paint them black and the trim white.

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 20, 2018
      PS
      For an instant up-grade change out knobs for levers. They are more designer looking.