Transfering photos to canvas?

I asked for a video on how to do just this, however i responded to wh u sent me w another question in regards to the difference in the clue it suggested and using modge podge clue? never got a response. Can u please answer tu

• Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Jan 03, 2018
    Barbara, here is a couple of different websites for you to check out..

• FL FL on Jan 03, 2018
    I do not really understand your question. I think you said you asked about a video stransferring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg04pO-_9k

• FL FL on Jan 03, 2018
    *sorry, hit "answer" by accident. I think you asked for a video about transferring a photo to canvas. You got a response and then you wrote back asking a specific question about a product used in the video, right? Speaking for myself, if I do not know an answer, I research it and send a link which I feel would answer your question, however, I would most likely not have any idea how to clarify details beyond what is shown on the video. Try different links or see if there is a way to contact the person who did the video. Sometimes they will add a link to a product or website.