What type of glue etc for glueing spoons together?

  2 answers
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jul 12, 2017
    What kind of spoons?

  • Melonnie Johnson Melonnie Johnson on Jul 12, 2017
    What is the purpose? You could use hot glue, or E6000 (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Lowes or Home Depot) Hot glue is instant and semi permenant. E6000 dries slower but will last a very long time if you let it sit long enough to dry thoroughly. Hope this helps. Good luck with your project.

    • Kim Robbie Kim Robbie on Jul 13, 2017
      Thanks for your help I live in New Zealand so not sure where I can get that other glue as we don't have any of those shops here but want to make wind chimes so need it to be permanent as the spoons are the main structure.