Why should I buy a:glue gun?

+7
  • Arlene Flores Ramos Arlene Flores Ramos on Jun 20, 2017
    I have a glue gun and I use it often to repair something or for a craft project. It is great to have on hand when there is something you can repair w/ the glue gun and it sticks great.

• BillieandRob Linhart BillieandRob Linhart on Jun 20, 2017
    Buy a good one, check your local hobby lobby type stores.

• Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Jun 20, 2017
    I LOVE my glue gun. It is great for crafting, repairing, etc. We have even used it at our dance productions to temporarily fix a costume fast before going onto stage.

• BeccaHP BeccaHP on Jun 20, 2017
    Glue guns are pretty cheap and as Arlene said they are SO useful to have for repairing things QUICKLY and for a TON of crafty projects! I would DEFINITELY get one and some extra glue sticks! Just remember to put them TOGETHER in a SPECIAL place so you can get to it easily AND remember WHERE it is!!! :)

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jun 20, 2017
      HaHaHa, that's always my problem. I'm generally pretty organized but that glue gun sneaks around and hides itself so I can't find it and have to go buy a new one. Hehehehe

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 20, 2017
    Also durable , I bought a glue gun from Hobby lobby 20 years ago I still have it.

• Pamela Nelson Pamela Nelson on Jun 20, 2017
    Repair drawers
    Quick fix shoes
    Art applications

• BeccaHP BeccaHP on Jun 20, 2017
    Me too! I THINK I have 2 now! The more the merrier!...one for a craft buddy to use! :)

• Ruth Ruth on Jun 21, 2017
    Craft stores and Walmart

• MobellaLife MobellaLife on Jun 29, 2017
    You can use a hot glue gun for a variety of projects. It is good to have this handy in case your other glue choices does not work for whatever project you are working on.