Would like creative ideas on how to display a large spinning wheel

+3
  • Janet Janet on Dec 08, 2017
    Outside?

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 08, 2017
    bend of a staircase - On the the Landing - in a Bay window - on a Plinth

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 08, 2017
    You could display it in a console type table made of glass or acrylic, Plexiglas, etc.... (think upside down aquarium only bigger) spinning wheels are like old sewing machine tables.... really hard to dust)

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 08, 2017
    If you have a fireplace, it would look nice standing next to it. Wishing you the best.

• FL FL on Dec 08, 2017
    My sister-in-law keeps my spinning wheel in the livingroom in the corner as a conversation piece (Advice to everyone: NEVER ask someone to store something for you temporarily. Your communication will be translated to "you keep it!" Poor, sad, spinning wheel-less me!). Anyway, I used it as a focal point in my rustic country house near a shaded window with an actual handful of yarn suspended and being made into yarn! And yes, I used it!
    If I had it today I would probably use it to show off a beautifulclimbing ivy or pothos plant allowing the vines to show off as the curl around the wheel.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 08, 2017
    where do you want to have it?