Best way to refinish wooden front door with glass in the middle?

+2
  • Ken Ken on Dec 19, 2017
    That depends so much on what the door needs and what you want. The glass, besides needing to be masked off when painting, makes no difference.

So: picture or description of the finish on the door so we know where to start; why you think it needs refinishing; how you would like it to look when you are done. We can guide you from there.

• Pascale Nguyen Pascale Nguyen on Dec 19, 2017
    Not sure what type of wood it is but we have a lot of wood furniture and I use oil conditioner for wood. There are many commercial spray for wood that you can use also. After wiping and rubbing the oil it looks new.

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 19, 2017
    Hello. If you are able to I would remove the door. It makes it easier to refinish. I would then tape off the glass and lightly sand the wood. Then prime and paint.

• Peter Peter on Dec 19, 2017
    Inside? or Out? different answer! Also, is it exposed to intense sun... also different answer!