I have a small windowless kitchen, but love the look of black cabinets

+3
How can I get more light?

• Tom Tom on Jan 03, 2018
    Add a bit more lighting & enjoy your black cabinets.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 03, 2018
    If you love the look of black cabinets, please try it. If you are installing new or painting over existing cabinets, place black wrapping paper over the existing cabinets to try it out. Live with that for a few days.
    You can always brighten a kitchen with lots of chrome, white accessories, or fairy lights above the cabinets. Let your imagination run free. I bet it'll be beautiful.

• Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Jan 03, 2018
    Create “false” light through the use of under cabinet/over the cabinet lighting...you could use led light rope hardwired In. Additionally, lots of track lights will really brighten the space. White(ish) backspace, flooring and counters should also help

• Shoshana Shoshana on Jan 04, 2018
    You can add under cabinet lighting to brighten the kitchen up. I think black cabinets are just lovely

• Gracie Gracie on Jan 04, 2018
    I love the look of black cabinets. Light wall colors and under cabinet lighting would work.