What can I do for a backsplash in a mobilehome kitchen?

+5
The walls are wood look paper paneling , any ideas on how to get a ceramic tile look.

• Plainjane Plainjane on Dec 21, 2017
    I 7

• Cam N Larry Cam N Larry on Dec 21, 2017
    Try stick on vinyl or backsplash wallpaper.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 21, 2017
    there are plastic tiles that you can use...some have a stainless steel look, or a foux pressed tin pattern. they also come in other colors.

• Ken Ken on Dec 21, 2017
    When I bought my manufactured home the backsplash was already ruined. I used actual ceramic tile. One row all the way around, using left-over tile and some inexpensive ones from Home Depot. Used black, white, and two grays, setting them black; dark gray; light gray; white; light gray; dark gray; black; and so on all the way around. Still looked great when I sold the place 9 years later. My countertop was gray so it fit nicely. Used a product that was adhesive and grout all-in-one.

• Molly Anmar Molly Anmar on Dec 21, 2017
    Stick on tiles are the product you're looking for, I think. They're beautiful and durable. Smart Tiles comes in a good range of styles and has loads of terrific reviews:

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 21, 2017
    We recently had peel-and-stick tiles put on our back splash. We purchased the tile and grout and then hired a "tile man" from the web site, Home Adviser, to do the installation. I like to use Home Adviser because they do background checks and provide customer reviews. The back splash looks great and we love it. The only thing we would do different is to use caulking around the sink area instead of grout. Hope this helps you. Happy Holidays.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 21, 2017
    https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=mobile%20home%20backsplash%20back%20splashes&rs=guide&term_meta[]=mobile%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=home%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=baksplash%7Ctyped&add_refine=back%20splashes%7Cguide%7Cword%7C2

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 22, 2017
    Unless your trailer is a travel trailer, you can do anything to it that you can do to a regular house. I lived in one for years and remodeled most of the inside.