What are some ways to maximize this laundry space?

+4
More shelves make sense. Looking for ideas to make it usable but nice to look at. I live in military housing , so everything I do has to be able to come with me when I leave. Notice there are 2 doors I have to think about in that space .
q how to maximize laundry room space, laundry rooms, storage ideas, Washer dryer come tomorrow Garage door in this angle Should I just put more shelves
Washer/dryer come tomorrow . Garage door in this angle. Should I just put more shelves ?
q how to maximize laundry room space, laundry rooms, storage ideas, Kitchen door in this angle High ceiling one shelf More shelves Anything else creative budget friendly able to take down
Kitchen door in this angle. High ceiling , one shelf. More shelves? Anything else creative, budget friendly, able to take down?
q how to maximize laundry room space, laundry rooms, storage ideas, This is the space between the washer wall and the kitchen door There won t be much Organizers on the back of doors When the kitchen and garage doors are open they almost touch Super small floor space so will need to organize up high I guess Ideas
This is the space between the washer wall and the kitchen door. There won't be much. Organizers on the back of doors? When the kitchen and garage doors are open they almost touch. Super small floor space, so will need to organize up high I guess. Ideas?
  • HouseLogic.com HouseLogic.com on Jul 01, 2015
    Hello Trish! Additional shelving will help you maximize your laundry room's square footage. You'll find plenty of helpful laundry room organization tips here: http://goo.gl/sOLvo2

• Charlotte Wood Eckel Charlotte Wood Eckel on Jul 01, 2015
    Your laundry room is like mine...tiny! We went to Lowe's and got a 2 door cabinet, hung that on the wall above our shelf, then got more vinyl coated wire shelving to go along side the cabinet, spaced out above the existing long shelf. As for over the door organizers, you can try them, but in our experience if you use the wire ones, they don't hold much weight, such as canned goods, unless you actually attach them to the door instead of just hanging them over the top. Is there room between the washer & dryer for something very narrow?

Another idea would be to build shelving above the doors to store things you don't use very often.

• Barb Barb on Jul 01, 2015
    You could get some version of cubes and stack them. You could do most of the wall in them.