How to spray paint bathroom plastic showers walls?

• Rembatb Rembatb on Dec 09, 2017
    You can spray paint it but the dunes are horrendous. It is really tough to remove the smell and can send you to the hospital if not properly ventilated. You will need aspirator masks, sprayer and the paint. Some people suggest using marine paint.

• Dup25219168 Dup25219168 on Dec 11, 2017
      My tub/shower unit has been painted twice. Once when my 12 year old son kicked a hole in it (dancing?) and had to be fiberglass patched and again to refresh after remodeling. Both times epoxy paint was used. It was brush painted both times. Some brush marks, yes, but looks a thousand times better than the dulled Avacado Green that was original. Also eliminated the mess of cutting out and replacing a fiberglass one piece unit in that very small bath! It worked for me!! We got this paint at Sherwin Williams.

DupcoJust nowMy tub/shower unit has been painted twice. Once when my 12 year old son kicked a hole in it (dancing?) and had to be fiberglass patched and again to refresh after remodeling. Both times epoxy paint was used. It was brush painted both times. Some brush marks, yes, but looks a thousand times better than the dulled Avacado Green that was original. Also eliminated the mess of cutting out and replacing a fiberglass one piece unit in that very small bath! It worked for me!! We got this paint at Sherwin Williams. Reply

• Gail Gail on Dec 12, 2017
    Cover with peel & stick vinyl. I did that 4 yrs ago & it's still holding up well. Just clean walls well before applying. There're lots of colors & designs available.