Any ideas on getting a pump soap dispenser to not leak?

+2
I've tried different styles and they ALL leak!
q any ideas on getting a pump soap dispenser to not leak
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 17, 2017
    I have never had any luck with the fancier soap pumps, so I just use the soft soap type dispensers until they wear out and them I get a new one. I have found that the soft soap dispensers can last years of refilling. You could use them and decorate them. I also like the dawn foaming dish washing dispensers, they are a nice shape. You can find all kinds of shapes and paint and decorate them to your choosing.

• Lora Lora on Jun 17, 2017
    The only ones I have ever used that didn't leak are Simple Human ones that are battery-powered and you just put your hand under it to dispense.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 17, 2017
    I learned three things about soap pumps from the video @William posted, plus the setting is beautiful. @SandiLawsonGrimm , it looks like you need to clean your current pump and use plumber's tape. I use disposable soap pumps with cute designs, and always buy a big refill bottle. The disposables last a long, long time, but when they get gunky, I just fix a sink full of warm water and wash the soap dispenser and any accessories in the same room, including toothbrush holders, toothpaste tubes, and ending with the trash can, which is seldom dirty because I recycle grocery store bags as liners. So, clean, non-dripping dispenser and more! Best wishes 😇