How do I fix the taped corners of a wall?


In my bedroom in one corner the tape that they put in the corner where the two pieces of sheetrock come together is pulling away from the wall. I am assuming that I should just pull it off and put new, but what do I use. Spackle or mastic? Any pointers so it does not happen again would be helpful.

  7 answers