How can I get my printer to “ on line” mode?

+1
  • Lynn Lynn on Jan 04, 2018
    Try unplugging it from the power supply, then plugging it in again and proceeding as normal.

If all all else fails, google “(brand of printer) offline” and find a solution..

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jan 04, 2018
    I had that problem and realized my computer had to be online at the same time. Is your computer online that you use in connection with the printer? Hope this helps.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jan 04, 2018
    If it is a wireless printer the computer should not need to be online in order for the printer to be online. It may "go to sleep" until one of the devices access it, but if its on, it should technically be online. Sometimes, when you install a printer, it will install more than 1 instance, go to your printer installation under Control Panel on your computer. See if there is more than one, it will say something pike printer and printer(2) if there is more than one, or it will be the same model with a slightly different name. See which one the print screen ques when you try to print something, keep that one. If that doesn't fix your issue, you may need to reinstall your printer driver, which should be in a list you'll choose from on your computer. Read your installation instructions and see if you maybe skipped one step. Some devices will say they need to be disconnected before installing, and if its already plugged in it can mess the whole thing up.

• Jan218632 Jan218632 on Jan 04, 2018
    Ive had this issue. I deleted it and then re-installed it. It worked for me.