Just so you know what it looks like.
How do I disable the “touch switch” on a table lamp?
Bought this used lamp and determined it has a faulty touch-switch, meaning you touch the lamp and it’s supposed to turn off or on.
I’m willing to put an in-line cord switch on it, but wondered what I’m to expect when I can-Open the bottom the lamp and pull out its’ guts.
Logically, it’s grounded to the metal lamp somewhere inside.
Am I going to have to re-wire the entire lamp?
Who has can-opened their lamp, like I’m going to do?
We seem to have some unwelcome Mickeys and Minnies in our house. What is the best way to get rid of them?
I want to remove my popcorn ceiling, but it has asbestos in it. How do I go about this safely?
Does anyone know how to get rid of fruit flies with a homemade trap?
Is there a way to use a vacuum to remove a popcorn ceiling?
How to fix a door frame with a split in it?
How do I fix this lamp switch. The button broke off my standing lamp. I have no way to turn it on now.