I need a single electrical outlet with a switch in place of switch

I need a single electrical outlet with a switch in place of this switch so that I can place a free standing Fridge over there.
q i need a single dual socket including the switch in place of switch
  • Peter Peter on Jan 18, 2018
    -Not an American installation - in the US, we have such.

• Ken Ken on Jan 18, 2018
    Are you looking for advice or giving instructions to an electrical contractor?

What is it that you are describing as a single/dual socket? Generally a socket is what you screw a lightbulb into.

If you are looking for a single electrical outlet with a switch, there may be one available that will fit in this space, but what I am seeing is not a US standard. Would help if you told us what country you are in and maybe someone from your area can answer.

• Pavan Kumar Pavan Kumar on Jan 18, 2018
    Hello Ken, Thank you for correcting me. Yes I am need of a single electrical outlet with a switch so that I can place free standing fridge in that location. I am from United Kingdom , so it will be helpful if somebody suggests me a UK based solution for it. Thanks again Ken.