Dresser drawers,how to put a stop on them.

+7
Hubs took dresser drawers out,took off all the old plastic scroll work,painted it,but now the drawers don’t have a stop to them,and can come crashing out on my feet or shins! Help? What to do?
q dresser drawers how to put a stop on them
Danger! Danger! (Anyone remember that? ) 🤗
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 23, 2017
    Hi Bernice, it looks pretty easy to add some new door stops. No more Danger...danger! Check out the video below. It starts after a short ad. Wishing you the best & Happy Holidays.

• Bernice H Bernice H on Dec 23, 2017
      Thank you linda...looks pretty easy. The url is the same video,so you and Sharon have the same idea! 🤗

• Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Dec 23, 2017
    Have him put a screw in the tracks... close to the front, when the back of the drawer hits that, it stops

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 23, 2017
    Install drawer stops.... watch the video on how to do your own, I would suggest 2 per drawer based on width of drawer.... https://www.todayshomeowner.com/stream/515-ss-drawer-stops.mp4

• Bernice H Bernice H on Dec 23, 2017
      Thank you Sharon,this looks doable. I think the top drawer is very heavy,I have to think of another way to store my DVDs.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 23, 2017
    I'm 73 and like big dogs. They are calmer, don't yap, only bark when there's truly something to bark at. You can see them easily and won't trip. More easily trained. Do not eat really that much. Goldens are great, Labs are puppies forever it seems. You do not want a herding dog or something like a Malamute that requires activity. A Boxer or Standard poodle (very intelligent dog that doesn't shed) come to mind.

• Bernice H Bernice H on Dec 23, 2017
      Hi!i think maybe you are on the wrong question, but your info is handy. I will think about your input because we may consider a dog...mainly thinking about a cat tho.😻

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 24, 2017
    Woops - sorry - but glad the info could be helpful in the future.