How to fix the draws that has came off the brackets when you open it

+4
  • Amanda Amanda on Dec 22, 2017
    Hello. You should be able to pull the drawer out and realign it so it goes back on the brackets. It happens to me too and that is what I have to do.

• Reb10794143 Reb10794143 on Dec 23, 2017
    What is a draw? You mean a drawing of something or did you mean a "drawer" like in a dresser?

• Brenda Brenda on Dec 23, 2017
      You don't have to be smart when you have a iphone it will change your,words Thank You

• Margaret E. Bates Margaret E. Bates on Dec 25, 2017
    Did the brackets come off or did the drawer come off the bracket? I have the former problem developing and don't know how to fix that.

• Brenda Brenda on Dec 25, 2017
      It was the brackets that came off they were that hard plastic I purchase some new brackets doesn't work good.

• Ken Ken on Dec 26, 2017
    Did you receive a helpful answer Brebcar? I'm just reading this now and not having much luck figuring out the issue or suggested solutions.

Is this a dresser drawer or something else? "Bracket" is not a familiar term in this context. Did the drawer slide(s) break? Is this a drawer with the slide under the drawer in the center?

• Brenda Brenda on Dec 26, 2017
    Yes it's a dresser with the slider on the sides, I would like to thank everyone that try to help me I going to figure something out.