How do I fix a foundation that is coming off in chunks in spots?

I have wire brushed it, now what do I do?
  2 answers
  • Richard Richard on Mar 13, 2016
    Hydraulic cement plaster

  • William William on Mar 13, 2016
    Would not use hydraulic cement. It's used to fill in cracks and expands as it dries. You have a moisture problem that may need to be addressed. Use a polymer based cement to fill in the spots, then seal with a foundation waterproofing paint. It's made to permeate the concrete for a water tight seal. You can buy all at a Home Depot, Menards, or Lowes.