My screens have holes and don't fit! What can I do?

Where do I get new screens? Mine don't fit snugly and have holes.

  2 answers
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Jun 25, 2018
    If the windows are standard size, any big box home supply or hardware store should carry them. If your windows are not standard or common sizes, then you will have to order them, which will then be considered a custom-sized order. Contact any business that sells/installs windows. They should be able to advise you as to what would be the fastest route to obtain the screens in the size and fit that you need.

  • Slr33650516 Slr33650516 on Jun 25, 2018
    Go to a screen and glass company with your old screens and have new one`s made