I have a few cookie tins. Any ideas on repurposing or upcycling?

+1
  • Rebecca Taylor Rebecca Taylor on Oct 24, 2017
    Hello, here is a nice project for cookie tins and is pretty simple. I am going to have to find some and make this. Here is the link. http://outofthecrayonbox.blogspot.com/2009/11/pottery-barn-inspired-serving-piece.html

• Leah Leah on Oct 25, 2017
    I used one and put all my wires for camera,etc in it. I used another on in the kitchen to put the ready made spice packets fo r sauces,etc. I have another one where I pt extra vitamens in when you buy 2 for one,etc. If I was up to mod podging, I would mod poge them with pics that give m a quick view of whats inside. You could also paint them. On either one make sure you leave where the lid fits bare, so he lid goes off and on easily. They are a good way to organize. They could be a colrful display if you stack them when done. You can always reuse as a cookie tin. Just make sure you dry them well after washing.

• Dl.5660408 Dl.5660408 on Oct 25, 2017
    They make great chalk/ magnetic boards if you paint them with chalk paint. If you paint them white and seal with dishwasher proof ModPodge you can even use them as whiteboards. Just make sure you use dry erase markers instead of Sharpies. I made the mistake of using a Sharpie and had to redo it, oops!