What could I make out of this privacy screen?

+5
q what could i make out of this privacy screen because
  • Susan Bechamp Susan Bechamp on Jan 01, 2018
    Remove the existing fabric. Save it for future reuse elsewhere. Clean prime and paint with outdoor rated paint. Replace the fabric with your choice of outdoor fabric such as used on patio furniture. Some can be ordered by the yard. Use refurbished screen outdoors on deck, porch or patio.
    To make something totally different:
    1. remove fabric and disassemble into three separate panels.
    2. Hang one panel from the ceiling in the laundry room to hang clothes coming out of the dryer/ or those that need to air dry. Hang from eyehooks and chains to be able to adjust the height.
    3. Place another (or both)
    on wall of bathroom, or kitchen and attach baskets to use for storage.

I worked with a lady who sold clothing at fairs. She used something like this poked into the ground at her booth, to hang her merchandise from the bar at the top.
    She had removed the fabric, welded longer feet at the bottom so it could be hammered into the ground and stay upright under the weight of clothing. Additional horizontal bars could be added for a second layer of goods if the items are small.

• Dot Dot on Jan 02, 2018
    Put your favorite family and other favorite pictures on it.

• Patricia De Franco Rini Patricia De Franco Rini on Jan 02, 2018
    Slide it behind a bed for a quick headboard..

• Shoshana Shoshana on Jan 02, 2018
    I would remove that beautiful fabric and frame it in some picture frames.

• Ann Ann on Jan 02, 2018
    I use mine to hide my craft table. I've also used it as a headboard and once when I wanted my bed at an angle in a corner I put it behind my headboard and it allowed me to store out of season things in that corner. I like the idea of using it outdoors too. Perhaps as a privacy screen on an end of a porch or deck. You can change the fabric to meet your desires.

• Leslie Leslie on Jan 02, 2018
    Susan, if you do not want to use it inside anymore and have a garden, you can repaint it with outdoor paint or just let it rust naturally. Attach some chickenwire panels to each side with zip ties (dollar store) and use it as a trellis for flowers or veggies. If the legs are not long enough to support it in the ground get some re-bar from HD or Lowes and push up into the legs if they are hollow or again tie on with heavy duty zip ties ( also at dollar store) Good luck :)

• Melissa V Melissa V on Jan 02, 2018
    Sell it to me!!! 😁
    I Love it and I need a screen just like this in my closet/bedroom. I already have the fabric. Yay!