Need ideas on bracket to hang curtain on metal door

+3

I have a metal door with a window in it. I am concerned about hanging a curtain that will be pulled up and down daily, as I do not want the bracket to pull out of the door. What kind of a screw/bracket can I use? I'm concerned a regular screw will eventually pull out of the metal door. Has anyone had this problem, and what did you do to resolve it?

• Dfm Dfm on Oct 19, 2017
    there are magnets with hooks attached, and there are magnets with clips attached, the hook held the christmas wreath, the clip got the coupons. the worlds largest on line reatailer has a nice selection.

• Dfm Dfm on Oct 19, 2017
    sorry cats needed fed....i aslso used the magnetic hooks to hold a light curtan rod and curtian over the window. pencil thin type rod 2 loops on the end of the rod. i miss my metal doors.

• Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Oct 19, 2017
    Have you thought about using a tension rod?

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Oct 19, 2017
    Self adhesive fixing

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Oct 19, 2017
    I have magnetic rods on my back door which is metal, with glass panes. But I don't open and close. Just have a dark sheer and let it go at that.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Oct 19, 2017
      Sigh. The kitchen is dark, hence the door with windows. Need privacy at night so do need to open and close pull-up curtain or mini-blinds. I am concerned the daily pulling will make the screws come out of the metal door. No room for tension rod, and do not think magnetic will work with daily pulling on the cord.