Any advantages for installing fiberglass batting insulation in the ceiling of a screened porch?

+5
I'm finishing off a screened porch that has a Southern exposure. I will be installing 2 ceiling fans to circulate air movement through the area.
Is there any logic for installing fiberglass batting insulation between the rafters? Would it have any effect in reducing the amount of transfer heat coming from the roof and ceiling into screen porch area? Or would this be just a waste time and money. Would there any advantages or disadvantages in reducing the amount heat build-up on the electrical wiring, and recessed ceiling lights?
From Trying to Keep My Cool in Grayson, GA
q any advantages for installing fiberglass batting insulation in the ceiling of a, home maintenance repairs, outdoor living, porches, roofing, Trying to Keep My Cool in Grayson GA
Trying to Keep My Cool in Grayson, GA