Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this "ultimate build-in ironing board?"

Carmen EvansSally WiedefeldGail Daigh
+17

• Pam
    Pam

Amazon has them. Bed Bath and Beyone has the drop downs that hang on a door.

• IKEA has a built in ironing board option.

q can anyone tell me where i can purchase this ultimate build in ironing board, closet, We included this feature in one of our kitchen remodels next to the stacked washer dryer closet
  • Debbie L
    Debbie L

Thank you for the suggestions but this doesn't answer my question because I'm looking for this particular ironing board.

• Betty819
      Betty819

@Debbie L Doesn't the magazine that you saw this in have a resource section in the back of the magazine telling you where you can buy it? Wasn't that in BHG? Try calling the magazine and maybe they can tell you. Did you try google it?

• Debi M
    Debi M

LOL, I'm the last person in the USA that could help you, I refuse to iron. However, just tecause I am such an internet junkie, why don't you search for it on google or your favorite search engine?

• Pam
    Pam

Usually Better Homes has resources in the back of their magazine that tell you where you can purchase productd shown in thier magazine. Is it make like one of these? I suggest using Google.

q can anyone tell me where i can purchase this ultimate build in ironing board, closet, Hidden ironing boardq can anyone tell me where i can purchase this ultimate build in ironing board, closet
  • Pam
    Pam

I found this on Home Products, Inc. on the net.

• Designing Home INc.
    Designing Home INc.

http://www.spacemakersclosets.com Check this web site please and contact with them.

• Debbie L
    Debbie L

This product was shown in a walk in closet video on bhg.com. Coulxn't find a product info section. I have googled ... With no luck

• Pam
    Pam

Debbie, I saw the closet you pictured above on BHG website. I also saw that several people asked the same question on the bottom of the photo ad have not seen any answers. I have never seen an ironing board attachment like they show. Perhaps if you go to Lowes or Home Depot and ask for help they may have an arm llike the one shown to attach to a small ironing board. It looks simply made.Or perhaps you could make one. It looks like its an arm attached to the ironing board that lift up and sits on a clip of sorts that locks it in place. If you print the photo from the website where the sales person could get a better look at it they may have such an item for sale.

• Debbie L
    Debbie L

My experience with big box stores is that they know less of what they have and we do.

• Melinda Lockwood
      Melinda Lockwood

@Debbie L You're probably not going to find these at big box stores. Online is the way to go. I will say, however, that our local Home Depot has some terrific clerks - very knowledgable.

• Pam
    Pam

Sorry I couldn't help.

• SandiJones
    SandiJones

This was in Better Homes and Garden and sometimes magazines list the companies of the products they use near to the front of the magazine in tiny print. If all else fails contact them.

• Teresa Paxton
    Teresa Paxton

@Debbie L, check out the link that @Designing Home INc. gave above, under Closet Accessories. It's the second Ironing board link I think. I went to Accessories first, then Closet Accessories. Then scroll down to the bottom and click to the right arrow twice and it should be in that set of pictures.

• Gail Daigh
    Gail Daigh

I would suggest cabinetmakers...whoever built those cabinets also created the ironing board..

• Sally Wiedefeld
    Sally Wiedefeld

Have you tried WalMart? They carry BHG products.

• Carmen Evans
    Carmen Evans

I would be getting in touch with the website at the bottom of the adverts. I think if they are promoting the product they would be able to tell you where to purchase it.