How-to Make a Chalkboard Wall in Your Home Office/Craft Room

Another craft room project is complete! Check out my Chalkboard Wall! It's actually more than just a chalkboard wall. Click over to the blog for all the details! http://www.houseontheway.com/chalkboard-wall-home-officecraft-room/
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Chalkboard wall in the home office craft room
Chalkboard wall in the home office/craft room.
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, A shelf holds pails with supplies like chalk and erasers while a curtain rod holds a roll of craft paper that I cut off to cover my craft table when working on a project
A shelf holds pails with supplies like chalk and erasers while a curtain rod holds a roll of craft paper that I cut off to cover my craft table when working on a project.
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, DIY Sunburst mirror is a great touch to the wall
DIY Sunburst mirror is a great touch to the wall.
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, A stool sits at the wall to use if you need to write on the wall in an area that is out of reach
A stool sits at the wall to use if you need to write on the wall in an area that is out of reach.
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, A Chalkboard wall allows you to make notes and keep track of upcoming events and dates
A Chalkboard wall allows you to make notes and keep track of upcoming events and dates.
how to make a chalkboard wall in your home office craft room, chalkboard paint, craft rooms, crafts, home office, paint colors, painting, wall decor, A chalkboard wall is a great addition to a craft room
A chalkboard wall is a great addition to a craft room!
House on the Way - Leslie

• Amy

I have a chalkboard wall but I find it's very hard to keep clean-any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

• Bubbles and Boxwood

Great idea! I love chalkboard walls and just painted one myself. Your post was shared at the Make and Mingle linkup party and is a feature this week! Here’s a link to where you can find it http://bubblesandboxwood.com/make-and-mingle-linkup-party-2/ Have a wonderful weekend and keep inspiring!

• Cat33355350

I did a chalkboard picture frame. I used an old 10x14 frame I no longer wanted for photos. This was more useful for me since I could change my mind and place the frame wherever I needed it. Love your office!