How-to Make a Chalkboard Wall in Your Home Office/Craft Room

Another craft room project is complete! Check out my Chalkboard Wall! It's actually more than just a chalkboard wall. Click over to the blog for all the details! http://www.houseontheway.com/chalkboard-wall-home-officecraft-room/
Chalkboard wall in the home office/craft room.
A shelf holds pails with supplies like chalk and erasers while a curtain rod holds a roll of craft paper that I cut off to cover my craft table when working on a project.
DIY Sunburst mirror is a great touch to the wall.
A stool sits at the wall to use if you need to write on the wall in an area that is out of reach.
A Chalkboard wall allows you to make notes and keep track of upcoming events and dates.
A chalkboard wall is a great addition to a craft room!

31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
House on the Way - Leslie

• Amy
    Amy

I have a chalkboard wall but I find it's very hard to keep clean-any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

• Lindsay
    Lindsay

I love this so much! Would love to do a whole wall on my child's room but am worried about clean up and chalk stain issues so I decided to do a framed chalkboard. My question is though... do you need to prime before using chalkboard paint? And what types of canvas can it be painted on besides a wall? Don't know much about this kind of paint. Would love to find a DIY on how to make the paint myself (suggestions welcome) as I am on a very tight budget for things like this. Anyway, beautiful craft room! I love the whole thing!

• Melinda
    Melinda

This looks really neat, but I do not see any instructions as to how to do it. There is a url to some other site but does not click

• Brandy
    Brandy
    Just now

Broken link as noted above :( however looks nice