How-to Make a Chalkboard Wall in Your Home Office/Craft Room

Another craft room project is complete! Check out my Chalkboard Wall! It's actually more than just a chalkboard wall. Click over to the blog for all the details! http://www.houseontheway.com/chalkboard-wall-home-officecraft-room/
Chalkboard wall in the home office/craft room.
A shelf holds pails with supplies like chalk and erasers while a curtain rod holds a roll of craft paper that I cut off to cover my craft table when working on a project.
DIY Sunburst mirror is a great touch to the wall.
A stool sits at the wall to use if you need to write on the wall in an area that is out of reach.
A Chalkboard wall allows you to make notes and keep track of upcoming events and dates.
A chalkboard wall is a great addition to a craft room!
House on the Way - Leslie

• Amy

I have a chalkboard wall but I find it's very hard to keep clean-any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

• Bubbles and Boxwood

Great idea! I love chalkboard walls and just painted one myself. Your post was shared at the Make and Mingle linkup party and is a feature this week! Here’s a link to where you can find it http://bubblesandboxwood.com/make-and-mingle-linkup-party-2/ Have a wonderful weekend and keep inspiring!

• Cat33355350

I did a chalkboard picture frame. I used an old 10x14 frame I no longer wanted for photos. This was more useful for me since I could change my mind and place the frame wherever I needed it. Love your office!