Which window treatments should I use for my entry way?

+7
I have windows on the sides of my front door? Thank you!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 17, 2016
    If you are looking for privacy use the privacy sheets of film that stick to the windows but are not permanent if you get tired of them.
  • Shawna Bailey Shawna Bailey on Dec 18, 2016
    If you still want to let light in valences and sheers work well. I'd love to see a picture.
  • Sheryll S Sheryll S on Dec 18, 2016
    What is your style? Elegant rustic country? I think Janet's window film is the best. Then for rustic decor Bamboo fencing can be cut to fit and tacked or use a very thin trim to hold to window. Sheers are good also. And if you prefer Country, the Cafe ruffles are so cute. You will have to cut the widths down and finish the edges. Hope these idea's give you some help.
  • Brenda Brenda on Dec 18, 2016
    Wonderful ideas, thanks. Plan to incorporate taupe sheers to blend with yellow/brown color scheme
  • Sadieblake Sadieblake on Dec 18, 2016
    I had the same problem; but bought some" Wallpaper for Windows" . white delicate - sticks on inside glass. Can find them on Amazon or Lowe's. Love them, lets in light, and no one can see in from outside.
  • William William on Dec 18, 2016
    Contact paper comes in various transparent patterns.
  • Pam Pam on Dec 23, 2016
    I had privacy issues so had stained glass inserts made. They are beautiful....let the light in and last forever.