Asked on Dec 31, 2016

How do I remove a white spot on wooden table?

Michelle LeslieIrma LewyLyn3953407
+4

How do I remove a white spot from a wooden dining room table? it was caused by putting a hot bowl on the table. Thanks!
    Janet Pizaro

Rub any oily substance into the wood(peanut butter,mayo,oil, coconut oil ) or Try plain white toothpaste not gel.
    William

Janet's got it again! Mayo works great. White toothpaste with a damp clean cloth. Rub lightly in a circular motion. White toothpaste and a damp old tooth brush will also clean your jewelry.
  • Irma Lewy
    Irma Lewy

Try rubbing a shelled walnut over stain.
    • Lyn3953407
      Lyn3953407

thank you I will try this. Is the walnut the larger ones that you have to use a nut cracker on?

• Lyn3953407
    Lyn3953407

Thank
  • Irma Lewy
    Irma Lewy

Yes.
  • Michelle Leslie
    Michelle Leslie

Hi Lyn, pour a small amount of olive oil in a bowl, and add about 2 tablespoons of table salt Wrap a small clean cloth around your finger and dip it in in the oil/salt solution and very lightly rub it in a circular motion over the white spots. Let it sit for a few minutes and then take a clean cloth and gently wipe it off. The white spots should disappear.