How can I diy a mirrored bedroom closet door? One panel is cracked.

+9
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 24, 2017
    Why not just cover it with a privacy film.
  • Christine Christine on Feb 26, 2017
    Can anyone really answer this question? I have the mirror. Ihave the cracked door.
  • Lindcurt Lindcurt on Feb 26, 2017
    Wrap large pieces of cardboard, from a refrigerator box, with quilt batting and fabric. Adhere to the mirrors with Velcro. Cheap and easy.
  • Pam Pam on Mar 03, 2017
    regular liquid starch works like glue for attaching fabric onto glass or mirrors. Saturate the fabric and smooth it on. You can Google instructions. It would cover the crack and is easily removed when you want to change decor or such.
    • Judy in Canton. Judy in Canton. on Mar 04, 2017
      Thank you for your suggestion. Your idea and that of another person who responded and similar to what I had in mind.
  • Mary Mary on Mar 04, 2017
    Try using some etching acid and incorporate the crack in the picture. If you want the mirror to stay take it to a glass shop and and they can replace it or fix it so it doesn't cut anyone.
  • Pam Pam on Mar 04, 2017
    I really appreciate your courteous reply. Too often people rush through life without regard for simple gratitude. You made me smile ns I thank you. I hope you find the answer that works for you. Have a good day!