Would love to know what plant this is...?

+6
q would love to know what plant this is
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 15, 2017
    Looking at the leaf structure it appears to be a montauk daisy, Not sure if I am right.
  • Denise Denise on Mar 16, 2017
    what is the location (geographic) of this photo?
  • Staging2closing Staging2closing on Mar 16, 2017
    Yes that is a Montauk Daisy. I love this plant!
  • Mary Mary on Mar 17, 2017
    If it gets big white flowers it is Montauk! This plant will THRIVE in poor, rocky soil.
  • Sharon Mitchell Sharon Mitchell on Mar 20, 2017
    There is an app called Garden Answers plant identification. I've used it so many times lol. You take a picture of what you want to identify , send it to them and you get several photos from them to compare . If you still aren't sure you have the option to send it to a garden expert (i think it may be free) to get the answer . I always compare my photo to their suggestions and I find the answer so I never used the "expert" option. Hope this helps.
  • Judie Chaney Judie Chaney on Mar 21, 2017
    It looks like a mock orange plant. Some are small ground cover size, othes are taller. It has white flowers too, and smells like an orange tree blossoming. Very fragrant.