Use for left over redwood lattice?

+4
I have several pieces of redwood lattice, 2' x 4', leftover from a project. Anyone have any ideas on how to put these to use? I hate to throw them away.
  • Tec9987951 Tec9987951 on Apr 19, 2017
    I had the same problem then I saw where a friend was using lattice to grow cucumbers and squash on and now I do the same, works great.
    • Jerry Jerry on Apr 29, 2017
      Do you put them up vertically and let the fruit hang, or place them flat on the ground the keep the fruit off the ground? Thanks.
  • You could use some to surround planters or if you have outdoor meters or AC unit, you could make a screen.
    • Sally Wiese Sally Wiese on Apr 29, 2017
      I can't think of anything right now...but DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY. Go into Pinterest and they have so many ideas on everything. That is a killer site--you will enjoy what you find there.
  • Pennie1958 Pennie1958 on Apr 29, 2017
    you could frame it to make sturdy and hang it for a pot rack
  • Trellis for plants, a privacy screen if needed. Use to make a vertical garden or display garden art.
  • Jerry Jerry on Apr 29, 2017
    Thank you all for some great ideas.