How do I spray the outside windows with out spotting?

+4
I have been using the Windex spray for outdoors on my windows. Not good, they are so spotted. Does anyone have a formular for spraying outside windows, that does leave them looking worse than before.

• Huh, good to know! Thanks. I have my windows and screens professionally washed twice a year and once a month I go around and use a hose, vinegar and newspaper and a old 100% cotton towel.
  • Sharon Sharon on Jun 27, 2017
    I use Windex in the bottle you hook your hose too, and a squeegee on a long pole... no spots.
  • Debi Kisluk Debi Kisluk on Jun 27, 2017
    Try vinegar. Mix with water. No chemicals.
  • Nancy Singleton Shepherd Nancy Singleton Shepherd on Jun 27, 2017
    do your windows at night with your lights on inside and you can tell when your windows are streak free
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 27, 2017
    Vinegar and newspaper should really help!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 27, 2017
    white vinegar mixed with water 50/50 a dab of blue dawn ,and a dab of jet dry
  • Patricia De Franco Rini Patricia De Franco Rini on Jun 27, 2017
    I am an old coot and can't get up on ladders anymore as I fell and broke my pelvis...so....I just sprayed my windows to get off the dust and then made a solution of dishwasher rinsing additive ( you put it in the little compartment in your dishwasher and it helps sheet the water off your glasses) and I got a wand with a little bottle attached at the hardware store.(.I think it is for washing your car)you fill the bottle with a little of the rinsing additive and water and then spray your windows allowing the additive to go on the windows just for a few seconds and then I was done and my windows looked almost as good as when I paid to have them done and I can do them whenever I want to now...