How can I refresh Wicker Furniture that is years old?

+5
I am 84 And I have outdoor Wicker Furniture in natural color that is years old
With my husband passed on I can not refresh it.. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you

• Grammy G Grammy G on Jul 08, 2017
    Hire a good painter and tell him to use a spray gun. They have to be power washed and dried first, but then it is a simple job with a spray gun. Good Luck.
  • Gracie Gracie on Jul 08, 2017
    Wicker can be painted but it has to be sprayed. Otherwise you won't get full coverage.

• Just Retired Just Retired on Jul 08, 2017
    are you able to spray paint it either close to the natural color or a differs color of your choice
  • Fio15130994 Fio15130994 on Jul 08, 2017
    Spray paint. Lots of colours available
  • Wally seeley Wally seeley on Jul 08, 2017
    If you mean "NATURAL" as in unpainted it can be scrubbed down with a dust pan broom and a pail full of hot soapy water then rinse it off with a broom. Unless you have it power washed with a gentle stream you could damage old delicate wicker, If it's already painted then have it washed and re spray painted.
    LOL HOSE< not broom!
  • Pop26655205 Pop26655205 on Jul 08, 2017
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERS ...iT IS OBVIOUS THAT SPRAY PAINT IS HOW TO DO IT
  • Michelle Leslie Michelle Leslie on Nov 08, 2020

Hi there, painting wicker will give it an instant upgrade. Here's a great video that will show you how  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOvK2AmDZ5U