How can I clean a t.v screen?
Does anyone know if there is anything I can buy to fill a 2"- 3" crack in the drum of my dryer? Something heat resistant that dried hard? My dryer is only 3yrs old bu... See more
We bought a home with a whole house fan system. It has an aluminum roof, and it is super insulated in the attic. Should we worry about mold build-up?
I just bought this today. How do I get the rust off?
Hello, I'm hoping this community can give me some ideas on how to solve a problem. I redid my kitchen in 2014, and had a Frigidaire microwave built into my island, us... See more
My electric fireplace stopped turning on. I removed it from the mantle and it was very dusty and neither the heater, fan nor the light bulbs turn on.
I managed to stain my sink when I placed a scrub brush in it that still had some toilet cleaner gel on it. Any ideas how to clean it or is it damaged forever? Be car... See more
Over the years in storage the plastic keyboard keys which used to be white have yellowed. What can i do to renew them to their original colour. Its a smith corona gal... See more
When I open the door, the light starts to flicker and then the panel,on front says hi temp and door ajar and the code 8. Starting to happen quite a bit now. It is a f... See more
Just a quick question. Can a hot water tank that has not been serviced for over 30 Years damage a washing machine that is hooked up to it through hook-up hoses. Cause... See more
My clothes dryer lint catcher is not collecting the lint in the lint screen,some damp lint is collecting on the inside front door of dryer
Can anybody tell me how to reconnect the felt strip on my dryer lint screen? Can’t use glue because heat will just melt it. Any suggestions appreciated. Barbara
My son fried some food on the stove top and some of the great spilled over on the top and it has built up. How can I get it off?
I met with a realtor and was told I need to get rid of all my white appliances because white is out, is that true ?
We purchased a home and I put foil in the bottom of my oven like I have done in my previous home and after the first time I used the oven the foil became “glued” ... See more
stuff has boiled over and burned on the grate. I don't know the proper name for them.
dirt accumilate at the bottom and I have to redoo some dishes
they are so hard to get rid of & they come back so fast.Ive tried every thing.
These small brown marks appeared recently and I have tried all kinds of cleaners, even stainless steel spray cleaner and I haven't been able to remove them. Please ad... See more