Give me ideas on how I can repurpose wine boxes!

+4
I get too many 4 litre cardboard wine boxes (no judgement!) and would like to find a way to repurpose them. I see lots of uses for bottles and corks and even screw caps but give me some ideas for the boxes!

• Peg Peg on Aug 14, 2017
    After cutting the tops off you can cover them with contact paper and then store video's, etc. in them.
  • No judgment from me, as we have them at my house. One way we use them is to put rags in the top and pull out one at a time for use through the bottom where the nozzle goes through. You could do the same for pairs of socks, rubber/plastic gloves, plastic shopping bags. You can cover the wine pictures with pretty scrap book papers or spray paint. You could probably cut them down a bit to use to organize magazines.
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Aug 14, 2017
    Use fabric adhesive to wrap them up in a pretty fabric for attractive storage all over the house i.e. pantry, bathroom , closet , etc.
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Aug 14, 2017
    Hello Jeannine; Why would anyone judge??
    This wine is perfect for cooking, as well as sipping!!!
    You can use the boxes for anything that you need to organize.
    I have personally used them to corral plastic grocery bags.
    I also have used them to hold paper towels cut into smaller pieces, rerolled and this is used on 'fancy' Picnics.
    I recover the boxes, with contact paper.
    I recently used old wall paper, for some and I ended up giving them away as the Lady who saw them have an absolute fit over them!!!!
    I hope that this gives you some ideas, and that it helps you!!! Take Care!
  • Mysti Mysti on Aug 14, 2017
    Cut the tops off and use as planters? Decorate them before adding soil.
  • Brenda Brenda on Aug 14, 2017
    They were indispensible when I moved. Great for storing stemware or other glasses.
  • FL FL on Aug 14, 2017
    You can re-use the plastic insert to carry wine with a spigot or fill with water and hang to warm up when you go camping or just keep nearby for water on demand! For more ideas: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To%3A-Reuse-Franzia-or-any-other-%22Wine-In-A-Box/