Asked on Sep 28, 2017

What color should the sofa be if I decide to use the color blue?

Elaine FraserKaren KrysowatyAlyssa
+5

• Elaine Fraser

Just remember you will have the sofa for many years with changes in paint color. Soft grey or taupe are best. Good luck!
    • Eam4163247

My question is: I have a navy blue carpet in the living room: the walls are painted in gray and I would like to make a good combination with the furniture . What should I buy? Thank you to all of you that have given me your opinion.
  • Jean

I would pick the color of blue on the color chart and find a pattern that would go with that color . Other wise a neutral color and put color back in the pillows
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead

i would go Gray.
  • Eroque022810

What's your favorite color? If blue then just pick a shade in a different hue. It's your dream not someone elses. I guess I would need more information to really understand your question.
  • Alyssa

I agree with Elaine. Pick a sofa color that will look good even if you move it to another house or another room with different paint, or if styles change and you repaint the room. A neutral light gray is safer than blue, especially since you can always add color with smaller decor items like throw pillows.
  • Karen Krysowaty

I would think a darker shade of gray with lots of blue accents. Go with what makes you happy
  • Elaine Fraser

Grey sofa, accessories throws and cushions in navy, grey and maybe red or burgundy definitely bring in another color.