Ginger
Ginger
  • Chandler, AZ

How can I repair the handle on my Henckel Knife

Random ChanceChris RoggeKaren Proctor
+3

Hi Hometalkers! Any recommendations on how to repair the handle on my Henckel Knife? I read a post recently, but I am not sure if it would apply to a kitchen knife. Thanks
q how can i repair the handle on my henckel knife
  • Fern Hoglund

Most are life warranty return it to where you purchased it
  • Karen Tokarse

Plasti Dip is a liquid rubber that you can dip the knife in and let dry. May need several coats.
  • Bev

This stuff is amazing, it's a real life saver! I love it. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Loctite-2-oz-Universal-Epoxy-Putty-1999131/206156392
  • Karen Proctor

Sugru is a good choice. It's moldable so you just mold it to the handle how you like then it dries to very hard substance that's waterproof. You can get it on the 'net and in some stores.
  • Chris Rogge

If you still have the broken/missing parts try 8X power grab...a little on the broken piece (metal side and broken edge) clamp together clean up any residual that squished out while still not cured or you won’t be able to afterward.
    Leave for 24 hours and don’t use a lot! It’s a sticky mess and will be a pain to clean if you put to much on.

Good Luck!
  • Random Chance

Go with Sugru, you can mold it to pefectly fit your hand. It has a shelf life, so don't order more than you need at one time.