Asked on Nov 2, 2017

Most effective craft Glue?

Kirstie DorzokCynthia HChristina
+7

• Susan Dalton
    Susan Dalton

Its called Crafters Closet Tacky Glue by ArtSkills i got it at Wal-Mart I think. It works better than Elmers
  • Sandra Allen
    Sandra Allen

Please ask what you need to know. We don't have the information for a good answer.
  • 27524803
    27524803

Sticky stuff that is used to bond things together.... what is your real question?
    Janet Pizaro

That depends on what you are gluing
  • Pg
    Pg

If you want something very strong that glues most everything, including glass and metal, I use E6000 and let it set for 24 hours. If you are gluing wood or paper, then just a common type like Elmer's glue is fine.
  • DebM
    DebM

Modge podge. Or make your own by mixing white elmer's glue with water. E6000 for fabric crafts. Glue gun for others.
  • FL
    FL

You may have posted in the wrong place on this site or you may need to be more specific about what you want to know about glue. Thanks.
  • Christina
    Christina

Take a look in the Martha Stewart web site and I am sure there's something there. It would depend on what you want to glue together. Actually, I vote for the new Gorilla glue, the colourless one. It glues everything!!
  • Cynthia H
    Cynthia H

I use E6000 for almost everything. I also like Gorilla glue for outdoors.
  • Kirstie Dorzok
    Kirstie Dorzok

I need to glue a small moon shaped mirror to a cardboard back will crafters closet tacky glue work?