Dog Urine stains on concrete ?

+10
q dog urine stains on concrete
  • Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Nov 06, 2017
    I would try pressure washing the area to see if that helps. Use an all-purpose soap on the concrete and spray it clean.
  • Hose down every day. I use vinegar or wet with vinegar then sprinkle baking soda then let bubble up a bit then scrub with a stiff bristle long handled push broom. Then rinse with a hose.
  • Sharon Sharon on Nov 06, 2017
    Looks like efflorescence from the cooler at the top and that brown thing in the upper right corner, you can see the trails making there way down the picture.
    Efflorescence happens when concrete or mortar is exposed to water, and the mineral salts in the concrete rise to the surface. Hard to get rid of, 2 options, use a strong vinegar, the type you get at the garden center, and use a brush; or use muriatic acid and a brush (wear rubber boots, goggles and rubber gloves).
  • Cindy Cindy on Nov 06, 2017
    Clean the surface with vinegar and water. Then apply an oxygenated pet enzyme stain remover specifically for concrete. That should take care of the problem.
  • Joanna Smith Joanna Smith on Nov 06, 2017
    Dampen the spots and sprinkle with Barkeeper's Friend or similar scour powder. These powders contain some bleach and will lighten the stains before you even scrub if you let the wet powder sit for a while. Scrub gently with a soft cloth and rinse well.
  • Riv29622077 Riv29622077 on Nov 07, 2017
    What is wrong with the dog to pee on concrete?
    • RBE RBE on Nov 10, 2017
      Same thing as if they pee on your floors or carpets........it stains and leaves odors!
  • Doris H Doris H on Nov 07, 2017
    Got it on my hardwood floor. Have tred just about everything anyone has mentioned and no luck, let me know if you find out. Thans
  • Cindy Cisneros Cindy Cisneros on Nov 08, 2017
    We had pups on our backyard. Muy husband would use pool bleach to clean the cemented back yard. But he would clean the yard everyday, bleach it once in a while. We have no problems.
  • Kate Walker Kate Walker on Nov 09, 2017
    Try oven cleaner.
  • Julie Schroeder Julie Schroeder on Nov 10, 2017
    enzymes formulated for pet urine
  • Riv29622077 Riv29622077 on Nov 11, 2017
    My dog only pees where she is suppose to on grass. If you let them pee on concrete or inside you deserve stains and will have odor.