Where can I buy river rocks in the New Jersey area?

+9
I need the river rocks for crafts, mainly for rock painting.
Thank you so much! 😊

• Ellis Ellis on Nov 25, 2017
    Try a landscape supply merchant.
  • Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Nov 25, 2017
    How about a Home Depot.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 25, 2017
    Have you checked your local crafts stores?
  • SoUncool SoUncool on Nov 25, 2017
    Home Depot, Lowe’s, any plant nursery. Our Dolllar Tree has small bags of river rock near the vases and artificial flowers.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Nov 25, 2017
    Go for a hike along a stream. Lots of unique stones there to gather for your hobby.
  • Dayce Dayce on Nov 25, 2017
    Thanks a lot!😊 I'm going to visit Home Depot again, I went a couple of years ago and they didn't have them!
  • Dayce Dayce on Nov 25, 2017
    Thanks a lot!😊 I'm going to visit Home Depot again, they didn't have them when I went, but that was about two years ago! I'll check Lowe's and I have seen the bags at the dollar store around here, but not the Dollar Tree ones, I hope they are a little larger than the ones I saw.πŸ˜‰
  • Dayce Dayce on Nov 25, 2017
    Thanks a lot! πŸ€—I always think about that! But, I will need to convince my daughter to take me, πŸ˜‰maybe she knows some rivers around these towns that I may get some nice ones and for free! 😊
  • Buck Buck on Dec 28, 2017
    I am a retired mason you can buy it at a mason supply yard, I bought tons of it pun intended

• Donna Donna on Mar 02, 2021

Heyi had the same problem. I went to lowes and bought a small bag of mortar mix. I saved small containers yogurt, bottle caps, like that and made my own rocks. Can also buy silicone molds from ebay. Worked for me.

• Agnes Chrzanowska Agnes Chrzanowska on Jun 30, 2021

google it