How to remove pet's body oil from a leather soda.

+6
q how to remove pet s body oil from a leather soda
  • Cathy Hartley Cathy Hartley on Nov 26, 2017
    Any leather cleaner should work. It should be available where they sell leather products. (Furniture store, shoe store)
  • Itsmemic Itsmemic on Nov 26, 2017
    Murphys Oil Soap works great...then keep that guy off the couch !! I put a throw just in case!
  • Big lulu Big lulu on Nov 26, 2017
    Use a throw over the area where the animal usually stays.
  • Mogie Mogie on Nov 26, 2017
    I throw a blanket over our couch because of pets. Easier to throw that in the laundry once a week.
  • Kauai Breeze Kauai Breeze on Nov 26, 2017
    Get a can of saddle soap, you can find it with the shoe polish, or sometimes a pet store that carries horse supplies. It is basically a soap that doesn't make leather harden.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 26, 2017
    You cannot use murphy oil soap on leather....Blot out as much great as possible,use a small amount of castle soap making sure you do not over wet the area.
  • Big lulu Big lulu on Nov 26, 2017
    You better test putting any product on the leather in an area that doesn't show. You could end up with a worse problem.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 26, 2017
    Call the manufacturer or store you bought it from for their advice............
  • Gloria D Theen Gloria D Theen on Nov 28, 2017
    I had several dogs that layed along side our light blue leather couch. I cleaned weekly with a sponge soaked with shampoo with conditioner combo. Rinsed immediately and the couch looks fabulous at 12 years of Use.